-CLOSED-Tender by Request for Proposal (RFP) – Event Organizer for a Malaysia Global Tech & Startup Event
-CLOSED-Tender by Request for Proposal (RFP)
Event Organizer for a Malaysia Global Tech & Startup Event
MyDIGITAL Corporation is seeking proposals from experienced and qualified event organizers to plan, manage, and execute a 3-day Malaysia Global Tech & Startup Event. This premier event consisting of a 2 day conference and a 1 day festival aims to showcase Malaysia’s commitment towards encouraging a vibrant tech and startup local scene while fostering global participation and networking.
The selected event organizer will be responsible for a comprehensive range of services including, but not limited to:
- Conceptualisation of main theme, logo, brand identity
- Creative direction
- Development of a detailed project plan and timeline according to the program aspirations.
- Identification and securing of event venues and necessary equipment.
- Event budget and financial planning.
- Marketing and promotion plan.
- Manage participations from target audiences.
- Logistics coordination, including transportation and accommodation.
- Acquisition of all necessary permits and licenses.
- Manage participation of Speakers/VVIP of Tech & Startup scene.
- Sourcing and manage partnerships and sponsors.
- Source and manage University volunteers.
- Event setup, registration, and on-site management.
- Coordination of keynote speakers, panel discussions, workshops, and other sessions.
- Ensuring technical requirements, A/V equipment, and internet connectivity are in place.
- On-site support and problem-solving during the event.
- Management of security and emergency response procedures.
- Conduct a post-event evaluation and analysis.
- Gather feedback from attendees, sponsors, and exhibitors.
- Prepare a final event report, including financial summaries and key performance indicators.
- Assist in post-event follow-up and thank-you communications.
Proven experience in organizing successful global/regional tech and startup events.
Familiarity with the global tech and startup ecosystem.
Demonstrated expertise in event planning, logistics, and marketing.
Full insurance coverage and necessary legal documentations.
The project is expected to start immediately upon award of the contract and conclude after the successful execution of the event slated within the 1st week of March 2024 and post-event activities to follow.
Proposals should include a detailed breakdown of fees and expenses. Total budget will be informed in the RFP documents.
Proposals will be evaluated based on qualifications, experience, cost-effectiveness, the comprehensiveness of the proposed plan, and the ability to meet specified deliverables.
Submission Deadline and Contact Information:
RFP documents will be disseminated to tenderers on 30 November 2023.
Terms and Conditions:
MyDIGITAL Corporation reserves the right to reject any or all proposals and to negotiate with any event organizer. The selected event organizer will be required to enter into a formal contract with MyDIGITAL Corporation.